Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Mother of them all!!!

For years and years I always thought the H-D Fatboy and V-rod were the best cruisers ever...

The love affair with cruisers started last year after I saw the world on my avenger...

A couple of weeks earlier i saw this massive machine in a market in Delhi, it said Rocket III, i'd never heard of this...on examining closer I couldnt believe my own eyes...23 fuckin hundred CC..., 3 cylinders...Triump motors (what the hell is that?!!! was the question in my mind..) Got home and got googling..what I found was simply amazing...

have a look...

Also I clicked some pics of this raw beast in life.... And also added to my "wishlist"

woah!!!!

From Rocket III


From Rocket III


From Rocket III


From Rocket III


From Rocket III


From Rocket III

No comments: